What is UPI?
Unified Payment Interface (UPI) is an instant payment system developed by the National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI), a Reserve Bank of India (RBI) regulated entity.
What Is Upi ID?
UPI ID is a Virtual Payment Address which uniquely identifies a person’s bank a/c. For instance, the Payment Address for users is in the format [email protected] You can share your Payment Address with anyone to receive payments (no need for bank account number/ IFSC code, etc.). You can also send money to anyone by using their UPI ID.
How To Set UPI ID?
1 Go to APP store or Play store and Install / or Download UPI eligible Apps.
2. Now Select Your Bank From The List of Bank.
3. Now Sms will send for authentication for verification.
4. Select your bank. Now Add Your Bank account.
5. Create A Virtual Payment Address Format ([email protected])
6. Create MPIN (
7. Submit Your UPI Address successfully set.