Are you facing Whea Uncorrectable Error in 2021, stop code Whea Uncorrectable Error, windows 10 Whea Uncorrectable Error If yes then, don’t worry in this article we had provided complete information on how to Fix Whea Uncorrectable Error.
This types of issues occur any time when playing games Whea Uncorrectable Error comes, it’s Common issue on windows. Just go through below mentioned details in order to Fix Whea Uncorrectable Error
By chance, when your Computer Hard Drive don’t respond or if Ram is also not working properly, it shows you the Whea Uncorrectable error.
This causes manly when you didn’t set-up properly the driver, when this driver dint set-up or install properly, or install or set-up driver is not suitable for your Computer, that’s why Whea Uncorrectable Error occurs. Also, there are various reasons due to which Whea Uncorrectable Error occurs.
Reason for Whea Uncorrectable Error
Some common reasons due to which Whea Uncorrectable Error occurs are given below ;
- One of the common reasons is some Malware or virus in your computer which causes Whea Uncorrectable Error.
- Some missing or improper files of your system cause this error.
- Your computer hardware which is damaged can also lead to this error.
- Also, your damaged Hard Disk is common reasons for this error
- One of another reason is your computer components which are running on a higher speed than it is designed to run this causes overheating of the machine due to which Whea Uncorrectable Error occurs
Also check: Ways to Open & Delete Aae Files
How To Fix Whea Uncorrectable Error 2021
To Fix Whea Uncorrectable Error there are lots of Common ways. But, don’t be panic about this solution we had only listed the valuable and Common ways which can easily fix Whea Uncorrectable Error, Just go through this list.
1. Just Uninstall, Recently Installation Softwares
You just need to uninstall the recently installed software, Which is installed by you recently. If your system is facing Whea Uncorrectable Error. If anyhow you don’t have an idea which software is recently installed then, find out through performing a Clean Boot which will help you to find out trouble creator.
2. Just Disable OverLock Features
Another best Ways To Fix Whea Uncorrectable Error is just by disabling overlocking Features.
1. Go to “Start Menu”
2. Now open Settings
3. Before you click on Recovery Tab, just click on Update And Security Options.
4. Now go to Advanced Startup Option.
Automatically, Computer will Restart with Advanced Startup Option
5. Now Move to Troubleshoot then, Advance Option Then, UEFI Settings
6. Press on the Restart button
Now your computer, automatically and will open BIOS.
7. Just go to the “Advanced” Tab then, the Performance option. And, find the option of Over-locking, just disable it.
8. Now, simply press F10 it will be saved BIOS.
Now you only need to restart your computer normally and check whether you are getting Whea Uncorrectable Error or not.
3. Remove Your Computer Malware Or Virus
Your system can also be affected by malware or virus. You should clean that suspicious or virus-infected software from your PC, which will help you to remove Malware from your computer.
You can also use antivirus software in order to remove this Malware from Pc. This will Fix Whea Uncorrectable Error.
4. Fix Whea Uncorrectable Error By Doing System Restore
You can easily store windows to your previously working time.
Each framework creates a framework restore point so that if your framework assurance is turned on, Windows will create a restore point before you introduce the driver. You will then be able to follow these means to re-install the driver in the principal render to fix the issue.
1. Just Click on Win+R To Request Run Box
2. Now just Type Rstrui.Exe then, Just Click on the ok button. Automatically Window of System Restore will Open.
3. Just Press Next Button, now you will see some options. Now, choose the restore point which was automatically created before Whea Uncorrectable error occurred. Then, simply Press on the Next option and follow the on-screen options to finish this restoration process
4. Now, Simply Just Reboot your computer and look for the Whea Uncorrectable Error that it’s gone or not.
We hope for the best! If this process works for you then we’ll and good, and if not then follow another way to resolve Whea Uncorrectable Error.
5. Just Reboot Your Windows PC
If after applying all these ways to fix Whea Uncorrectable Error your Pc still showing BSOD Whea Uncorrectable Error during your working time then, just Reboot Your Windows PC Or updated windows. Because if your computer has only a small temporary problem, like overheating, etc then your PC will automatically resolve this while in the reboot process.