How To Download And Install GBWhatsApp Pro
Version : 9.00 | Base : 220.127.116.11 | Size : 32MB
Steps For Downloading And Installing GBWhatsApp Pro On Android
To run GBWhatsApp, your device will need to be operating with Android v4.0.3 Jellybean or higher. The following steps detail the essential details of downloading and installing the APK.
First, navigate to your Android device settings. Once there, find the Security option and select that.
In the security options, there should be a selection for Unknown Sources. By default, it will be disabled. Enable this by tapping or clicking, ensuring that apps from unknown sources can be installed. Confirm your choice with the pop-up window and move on to the next step. Some phones may have this selection under Privacy or Additional Settings.
Now that you have enabled the installation of GBWhatsApp Pro in your settings, we can proceed with the download.
Once your download has completed, tap the app file. After hitting “Next,” until the “Install” button appears, you may encounter some warnings. These can safely be ignored.
Tap “Install,” and you’re done! GBWhatsApp Pro is now installed on your Android device
The last thing to do is register your second account, if you wish to use one, with another phone number. Signing up a second number with GBWhatsApp Pro follows the same registration process as WhatsApp. Once your information is submitted, you will receive a message to verify.
Enter the verification code and phone number, add your name and a profile picture, and you’re all set! Once everything has been verified, you have complete access to the full suite of customizable features from GBWhatsApp.
Note: All steps are necessary to ensure successful download and installation. The app is free and open-source. Currently, GBWhatsApp Pro is only available on Android. Development for further operating systems is ongoing.
Also, Read [Working] How To Remove Corona Caller Tune
- Auto-Reply Feature
- Improved Privacy options.
- Ability to hide last seen.
- Ability to hide the message delivered
- Ability to hide Read Receipts.
- Hide last seen for specific contacts only.
- Set Group name up to 35 characters.
- Ability to save any WhatsApp story to phone.
- Copy the status of contacts simply by tapping on their status.
- Ability to send all files (Eg. Apk, etc)
- Ability to set your status up to 255 characters instead of the traditional 139 characters.
- Ability to send broadcast to 600 people instead of 250 people.
- Ability to copy the status selectively.
- You can now click on the links right away without having to save the sender’s number or the Group Admin’s number.
- Mod to distinguish between normal messages & broadcast messages.
- Option to stay online for 24 hours, obviously on the cost of battery consumption.
- Ability to call directly on the phone from the app itself.
- Changing the bubbles styles & the tick styles.
- You can Mod any aspect of the app as you wish.
- Ability to Pin More than 3 Chats.
- Show Contacts Tab in Different Style.
- The possibility of sending a 50 Mb video instead of 16 Mb.
- The possibility of sending a 100 Mb audio clip instead of 16 Mb.
- The possibility of sending 90 images in a single time instead of 10 images.
- You can hide the name & date when you’re copying two or more messages.
- You can download and change the theme of the app.
- Download Profile Picture
- Save Status in gallery