This post cover details on “how to change IMEI number of android”. For our readers we have briefly introduced our tricks on how to change IMEI number of android mobile phone.
This tricks covers two main steps by which you can change IMEI number of your android device.
If you change the IMEI number, it is hard to follow your portable.
What Is IMEI Number On Your Device ?
The IMEI number is one of the significant bits of mobiles used to recognize and follow lost mobiles.
Generally, the IMEI number comprises of 15 digits which are broken into segments. In case you change the IMEI number, it is hard to follow your versatile.
If, if your telephone is lost or taken, you may think that its hard to change your IMEI number if.
The International Mobile Station Equipment Identification, an IMEI, is an old number that exceptionally distinguishes a GSM or UMTS mobile telephone.
Typically 15 digits in length, the IMEI code is broken into segments that give data about the telephone, for example, its manufacturer, to the mobile organization that is connected to the telephone.
IMEI is used only to isolate the gadget and there is no permanent or semi-permanent connection for endorsers.
Pros & Cons If You Change Your Phone IMEI
- Changing the IMEI number to one that shows that it is a more cutting-edge model, you will have the alternative to value the new working framework invigorate by resetting, fixing, and reviving your Android device.
- Make your Android Unattainable By constantly changing your IMEI, you will lose track of those who are using it to follow you!
- They are acquiring another device ID. To a great extent, your Android device model will not be able to achieve the most modern working framework on the basis that it is a more ready device.
- Legally, you have repeated your duty regarding your phone. Now when you buy your device, the dealer will write the primary IMEI number on your receipt. So if you change your IMEI and lose it, you will undoubtedly not make a defense for it.
- In some Western countries, it is seen as a civilized criminal offense. According to these lines, it is guaranteed that according to you it is not illegal in your country. If it is illegal, by then you may face some certified losses.
- At the point when you change a device IMEI number, by then, you won’t have the alternative to follow it in the near future. Along these lines, if, in case it gets taken, by then, you will end up losing it.
How To Check IMEI Number ?
To check IMEI Number In your device or to change IMEI number of your device first you need to know how to check phone IMEI number. just you have to follow the steps we mentioned below, and you will be able to check your IMEI number within a few seconds.
1. Just open dial pad
2. Enter or type *#06#
3. Now you will be shown your phone IMEI Number.
#Trick 1 : How To Change IMEI Number 2021
Your frequently asked questions regarding how to change IMEI number have been answered in a quiet and simple steps. By following bellow steps you will be able to change IMEI number.
1. Just open dial pad and type *#7465625# or *#*#3646633#*#* on your android device and then, go in Engineer Mode.
2. Then, click on the connectivity option or call pad,
3. Now, just look for the option CDS Information and simply press on it.
4. After, pressing CDS option > Tap on Radio information
5. Now, If your Android phone is a dual sim smartphone. Then you will get simply 2 options like the IMEI_1 [SIM1] and IMEI_2[SIM2]. Simply choose one option whose you really want to change the IMEI number.
6. Now you have to change your phone IMEI number as mentioned,
AT + EGMR=1,7,”IMEI_1″ and “AT +EGMR=1,10,”IMEI_2
Like – AT+EGMR=1,10″XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
7. Now just you replace the IMEI1 or IMEI2 with of your desired numbers in above series and then, press on SEND option.
#Trick 2 : How To Change IMEI Number 2021
How about we be thoroughly reasonable here that changing the IMEI number of your phone without setting up is a puzzling task to do and it can require some speculation. So you need to see enough to change your IMEI number.
Something different you need to decidedly recall that the arrangement of changing your IMEI number will destroy all your phone data and records.
So before you continue with the method guarantee that you have everything recently supported up.
- Just You need to open your android device and go into the settings segments.
- In your phone settings segments find the option alternative indicating “Reinforcements and Reset“.
- Now, you will have to Press on the alternative set apart as “Production line Information Reset“.
- Now after this, you will receive a notification on your device.
- Open the notification and click on “Make New Android ID“
Must Check : HOW TO EARN MONEY FROM FACEBOOK EASILY 2021