Amazon Quiz ANSWERS
Amazon Quiz Answers 2020
Amazon Quiz Answers :- Amazon Quiz Answers , Amazon Daily Quiz Answers , Amazon Daily Quiz Time Answers , Amazon Today Quiz Answers , Amazon Quiz Answers Today , Amazon Today’s Quiz Answers , Amazon Quiz Time Daily
Hello Friends welcome to Ninzatech.Ninzatech brings daily information regarding tech, methods,Tricks, social, science and many more which provides you information on many things in a short period of time. Information such as Supercoins loot on Flipkart, Best Online Earning Apk, The Big Bang Cosmologists Has discovered Greatest Explosion 2020 and many more.
Today In this Post We are Going To Share The Amazon Quize Answers . We share Daily Amazon Quize Answers by which u can easily earn goodies, Amazon pay balance and ,etc in just 5 seconds by answering few questions which are Asked By the Amazon.
Presently a Days Amazon Quiz Is Hot Topic as Amazon Announcing Daily Quiz On Its Amazon India Portal. We Have To Just Give The Right Answers and We can Win Free Products and Amazon Pay Balance Daily From Amazon Quiz Time.
Amazon Quiz Time Happens Daily on Amazon app Between 8 AM to 12 PM and We Just Have to Give Right Answers to The Given 5 Questions. It’s Totally Based On Luck and If We Selected Then We Can Win Free Amazon Pay Balance and Free Gadgets From Amazon India.
Amazon Quiz Answers
Amazon Quiz Answers Today – 4th April 2020
1) On April 1, 2019, which organization did the Netherlands Wing announce that it has manufactured an item that allows a customer to ‘explain with a tulip’?
Ans – Google
2) Which former Vice President conceived on 1st April, was India’s permanent representative to the United Nations from January 1993 to January 1995?
Ans – Mohammad Hamid Ansari
3) Which predecessor of India was the head coach of Bengal group who made it to the last of the 2020 Ranji Trophy?
Ans – Arun Lal
4) Which popular entertainer conceived on 2nd April, winning noticeable quality for the first time since winning The Great Indian Laughter Challenge in 2007?
Ans – Kapil Sharma
5) On March 26, Google created a doodle looking at Ban Mi, a street nutrition sandwich starting in a nation?
Ans – Vietnam
Also, Read How To use Sms Call Bomber